Meet Graham, the hideous creature built to survive car crashes
Here's Graham. Let's suppose you met Graham at the corner store, or at a bar, or he sits next to you on an airplane. Once you stopped screaming, you might say to him, "Hey, don't wanna be rude, but I have noticed that you have no neck."
And he would say, "Why, yes, this is true. I also have a gargantuan skull, to better cushion my brain. I have a flat face, with lots of fatty tissue to absorb impact. I have hoof-like legs to quickly jump out of danger, ribs reaching up to my skull to protect my head, fleshy little airbags between each rib, and for some reason, about a dozen nipples."
Graham was designed by an Australian trauma surgeon, a crash-investigation expert and an artist. He's meant to have the perfect body -- for car-accident survival, that is. His creepy features may not help him survive on Match.com, but they're all carefully chosen to protect against the various impacts and injuries of crashes.
0 Comments